When the ladybirds kiss on the sunflower, that is our wedding day:

Daisypath Ticker

Friday 23 March 2007

Photos from the Hen's Night

The Hen's Party was great: relaxed and quiet, we all got to chat and talk shit. Greta organised for everyone to bring a gift that reflects marriage and relationships. I tell you, Greta and Gayle Thomas need to win awards for creativity and talking bullshit.

I didn't like that Greta made me eat dinner food before dessert (pictured). Worse was when she told me the following day that she had made two of the meringue cakes. I left her house without even starting the second one. What a waste.


I had four glasses of champagne (my limit is two) and it took me three days to recover.






Catherine McInerny




Deb Furgerson








Gayle Thomas (who turned 5O this week - or so she claimed. She sure doesn't look 50).






Gayle and Deb


Georgia, Jade and Dayle




Jennifer Mohommad




Rebekah Allen (oh how she's going to kill me!)


No comments: