When the ladybirds kiss on the sunflower, that is our wedding day:

Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Photos of the Wedding Speeches

Can you believe that I didn't offer a speech at the wedding! Based on my past performances, nobody believed that I wouldn't hijack the microphone: obviously I am growing mellow in my middle age.







Thanks to all who said wonderful things about us (lies). A heartfelt thank you to Dolly Oui who bestowed a great cultural honour on Paul who is now considered as her brother-in-law (Toeie). Unable to call him by his Christian name, I cannot wait to hear the name variations and salutations she comes up with.



And......Andy and Kershy: it was noted that the pair of you hot tailed it out for a smoke when time for speeches came round! Chickens, the pair of you.

No comments: